PURA Beverages Terms & Conditions
1. This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by PURA Beverage Company (“Promoter”) and is open to all residents in South Africa, except the employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, the Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, and outlet owners and staff.
2. These rules may be amended by notification on the Promotor’s website at any time. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules and any amendments thereto.
3. These Competition rules and any amendments thereto, will be interpreted by the Promoter only.
4. The Competition starts on the 1st of December 2021 and ends on the 31st of January 2021
5. Prize Overview:
5.1 Weekly spot prizes totalling approximately R500 000
Spot Prize: Each spot prize will be worth between R300 and R15 000
5.2 Grand prize: (i) One of each of our partner products (12 in total) (ii) PURA Soda for a year (iii) prizes from our partners. The winner will have a month to claim his prize – failure to claim the prize will result in a redraw to pick a new winner.
- Entry Mechanic on Facebook: Share your summer moment with PURA on your profile, tag us – @livealittlePURA and stand a chance to win. *Comments on Facebook will qualify as an entry.
- Entry Mechanic on Instagram: Share your summer moment with PURA on your IG feed or stories and tag us @livealittlePURA and stand a chance to win.
- Partnership Competitions
Each weekly giveaway will run for approximately 2 days and any entries received during that time will be tallied after the 2 days, with the winner announced on @livealittlePURA Instagram profile stories on the 3rd day; and in the case of Facebook the winner’s handle will be added retroactively in that giveaway posts copy)
5.3 Multiple entries
Each entry entitles you to one entry into the grand prize as well as one entry into the weekly draw for the corresponding weeks’ prize.
- There is no limit on the number of entries, however, each entry must include a PURA product – PURA Soda; PURA Kids and/or PURA Buzz will qualify as an entry.
5.4 Prize Notification and Delivery: All winners will be notified by PURA Beverage Company for prize handover.
6. Any personal data submitted by you will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation, the Consumer Protection Act and the Promoters’ respective privacy policies. The promoters may contact you for marketing purposes, on the basis that you opt in to receive information and you have the option to opt out at each interaction. No personal information will be disclosed to third parties without the Participant’s permission, save as permitted under, or required by, applicable law and regulation.
7. The Promoter gives no warranties or representations, and makes no guarantees, in respect of the prizes to be awarded per these terms. The Promoter shall have the sole discretion to determine all details in relation to the prizes to be awarded to the winner, including, without limitation, the quantity and timing of the PURA Soda and PURA Soda merchandise as well as partner merchandise.
8. The Promoters shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect, or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoters shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this Promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
9. No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. The Promoter shall have the sole discretion to determine the winners in accordance with these terms, and the Promoter’s decision in this regard is final.
10. PURA Beverage Company will validate that the necessary steps have been completed before allocating any prizes.
11. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
12. The Promoter may make media announcements/publications of the names/photographs of winner/s, provided that any winner/s may expressly elect to decline this. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner/s and entries to verify their eligibility and the validity of each entry. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any winner if fraudulent activity or cheating is suspected.
13. These Competition Rules will be available on the promotors Facebook account.
14. For Customer Care please contact email@example.com