Pura Beverages T’s and C’s
PRODUCTS: ALL VARIANTS
1. This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by PURA Beverage Company (“Promoter”) and is open to all residents in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, the Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
2. These rules may be amended by notification on the Promotor’s website at any time.
Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules and any amendments thereto.
3. These Competition rules and any amendments thereto, will be interpreted by the Promoter only.
4. The Competition starts on 23rd of November 2020 and ends on 17th of January 2021 (“Competition Period”).
5. Prize Overview:
5.1 Weekly spot prizes totalling approximately R300 000
Spot Prize: Each spot prize will be worth between R1 000 and R15 000
To enter: Participants must purchase any PURA Soda product and enter either the unique code found under the green pull tabs or send in an image of the till slip proving purchase. Till slip images must be legible and contain the name of the store at which the product was purchased, the product description, units purchased and the price paid.
5.2 Grand prize: (i) R10 000 in cash, (ii) Pura Soda for a year, (iii) a Pura Soda merchandise hamper (on terms and conditions to be determined by the Promotor in its sole discretion in respect of (ii) and (iii)) as well as (iv) the cash equivalent of 0.01% of PURA Beverage Company upon the disposal of the Promoter as part of its founder’s exit.
For the purpose of item (iv) above, the winner will have no right to shares, voting rights, economic interest, rights to distributions or any other related rights, the sole right is to participate in 0.01% of the proceeds of the aforesaid exit, with no guarantee when the exit will occur or that there will be an exit or the value to be realised. In the event that an exit has not been concluded by 31 December 2023, the winner may, by no later than 30 January 2024, notify the Promotor in writing that it wishes to receive the cash equivalent of 0.01% of the shares in Pura Beverage Company. The value of the shares of Pura Beverage Company and of the final amount payable to the winner will be determined by the Promotor at its sole discretion. If the winner does not notify the Promotor as aforesaid, the winner will only be
entitled to participate in 0.01% of the proceeds of the exit if and when such exit occurs. The right conferred on the winner in this paragraph is a personal right only, and the winner is not entitled to cede, assign, or otherwise transfer such right to any other person or entity at any
time. Such personal right will automatically terminate upon the death of the winner, and will not form part of his or her estate.
To Enter: Participants must purchase any PURA Soda product and enter either the unique code found under the green pull tabs or send in an image of the till slip proving purchase.
Prize Notification and delivery: The grand prize winner will be notified by PURA Beverage Company for prize hand over.
5.3 Most shares on social media.
Prize: The Participant with the most shares of the relevant code / link on social media
platforms stands a chance to be rewarded an experience.
To Enter: Participants must purchase any PURA Soda product and enter either the unique
code found under the green pull tabs or send in an image of the till slip proving purchase.
Once Participants have entered the competition, they will be issued with a share code/link that they must copy and share with as many contacts as possible via various social media platforms or to personal phone/email contacts. The moment any of these contacts click on your link a “SHARE” is allocated to their name. A shortlist of the top shares will be notified via SMS and asked to participate in a final Social Media share from which a winner will be selected.
5.4 Multiple entries
Each entry entitles you to one entry into the grand prize as well as one entry into the weekly draw for the corresponding weeks prize. There is no limit on the number of entries.
Prize Notification and delivery: The prize winner will be notified by PURA Beverage Company and details obtained to award the prize.
6. Any personal data submitted by you will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation, the Consumer Protection Act and the Promoters’ respective privacy policies. The promoters may contact you for marketing purposes, on the basis that you opt in to receive information and you have the option to opt out at each interaction. No personal information will be disclosed to third parties without the Participant’s permission, save as permitted under, or required by, applicable law and regulation.
7. The Promotor gives no warranties or representations, and makes no guarantees, in respect of the prizes to be awarded per these terms. The Promotor shall have the sole discretion to determine all details in relation to the prizes to be awarded to the winner, including, without limitation, the quantity and timing of the Pura Soda and Pura Soda merchandise hamper to be awarded.
8. The Promoters shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoters shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this Promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
9. No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. The Promotor shall have
the sole discretion to determine the winners in accordance with these terms, and the Promotor’s decision in this regard is final.
10. PURA Beverage Company will validate that the necessary steps have been completed before allocating any prizes.
11. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
12. The Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of winner/s, provided that any winner/s may expressly elect to decline this. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner/s and entries to verify their eligibility and the validity of each entry. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any winner if fraud or cheating is suspected.
13. These Competition Rules are also available on livealittlepura.com
14. For Customer Care please contact firstname.lastname@example.org